Transform your event into a unique virtual experience - globally
Our Virtual Event Studio
Our virtual event studio gives you access to 6,000 square feet of purpose-built, black-box virtual event production space. Packed with state-of-the-art equipment and designed with high production values at heart, our virtual event studio is kitted out with the latest video technology, helping you redefine your virtual event production, and bringing you innovation and creativity.
Why Neuron for Virtual Event Production?
Choose Neuron for your virtual event production and benefit from access to our expertise and innovative AV technology built for live steam events in any location. Quality matters; we always aim to bring as much of the in-person experience to the virtual viewer as possible.
Prefer a studio environment? Our dedicated virtual event studio in Manchester can operate as a central hub for your live-streamed events. It uses the latest in audio and visual technologies to create state-of-the-art virtual event experiences for your audiences worldwide.
Our event studio technology enables you to deliver cutting-edge content, interactive experiences, and immersive virtual worlds. We only use trusted technology brands, so you can rest assured that your virtual event production will be compelling and packed with high production value.
- LED Wall – Our ROE Visual Ruby 2.3mm delivers the gold standard in LED performance and unrivalled colour management for that all-important in-camera image.
- LED Processing – Megapixel VR’s Helios is one of the world’s most powerful LED processors. Not only that, it benefits from GhostFrame, allowing for hidden tracking, multiple sources and a hidden chroma key.
- Media Servers – Versatile choice of the Mo-Sys VP Pro XR, Neuron’s custom media servers or Disguise, depending on the use case.
- Camera Tracking – In-house Mo-Sys StarTracker, used in the top TV studios worldwide for their virtual studio environments.
- Cameras & Grip – In-house cameras from BlackMagic, Sony and Birddog with multiple lens and grip choices; other brands can be brought in when specified.
- Video Management – Image processing and scaling from Barco and camera control and recording from BlackMagic.
- Lighting – A full complement of studio lighting from the likes of ETC, Arri, and Quasar Science, along with a full repository of entertainment lighting when the project calls for it.
To find out more about our technology, get in touch with us now.
Content Creation & Set Build
If you need a physical set build for your virtual event, conference or live stream concert, we have you covered with our integrated network of set design & build partners. They can either work alongside your content team, or you can utilise our in-house virtual content team leaving you to focus on other elements of your event.
- Meeting Room – access to a quiet space where you and your team can meet in person or virtually to finalise event details, review content or discuss changes.
- Green Room – Multiple green rooms give your presenters and talent the privacy and space they need to relax and prepare.
- Makeup & Wardrobe – Take advantage of our makeup, hair and wardrobe facilities to ensure your presenters and talent come out looking their best.
- Kitchen & On-Site Catering Provision – full access to well-stocked kitchen facilities, including teas, coffees, and refreshments.
Other features and benefits:
- 1Gbps Dedicated Line
- Studio Vehicle Access
- 63amp 3ph Power
Located in Trafford Park, our virtual events studio is within easy reach of major cities such as Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield and Birmingham. Fantastic road accessibility and close to Manchester Airport, and with a selection of hotels a stone’s throw away, our virtual events studio offers you convenience, accessibility and ease. This allows you to focus on delivering high-quality content for your virtual event – your way.
To find out more about our studio and surrounding areas, get in touch with our team.